Oddly, I've never in all my life called Poison Control, but I did twice this week. Once because Owen ate 3 Alavert. And the other time because Charly drank shampoo. Fun stuff.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Our Week
This past week has been a pleasant one. We have enjoyed our time together and I feel like we actually accomplished stuff.
Grocery shopping - done! And I used my handy dandy coupon book. It so much easier to find coupons and, yes, I can see that I am able to use more of my coupons. The only down side is that people stop me a lot to talk about the book, that slows things down.
We've spent lots of time playing. Charly's new favorite is climbing in and out of baskets. She loves it when Owen pushes her in it. I can actually remember being small enough to fit in a basket. We also used to play in the cardboard diaper boxes. Anyone remember those?
Monday night we enjoyed Chuck E Cheese! We love that place. We were there for a party but stayed late to keep playing games. Garett and Owen had a blast playing games together.
And on Monday Charly got her very first black eye. She fell and hit the fire place. She didn't spend much time crying about it so I think it looks worse than it is. :)
Oddly, I've never in all my life called Poison Control, but I did twice this week. Once because Owen ate 3 Alavert. And the other time because Charly drank shampoo. Fun stuff.
Oddly, I've never in all my life called Poison Control, but I did twice this week. Once because Owen ate 3 Alavert. And the other time because Charly drank shampoo. Fun stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You've been busy! And your coupon book looks great.
Right on! Charly looks awesome! Love the war wound. And yes, the coupon book looks better than mine!
I love the coupon book! Where did you get those pages...that is so smart...Using coupons was my new years resolution, and I just have them pretty much floating in my purse.
Post a Comment