Monday, June 29, 2009

It's never too late!

I've been on the computer for hours paying bills, catching up on emails and applying to college! That's right I applied to college! :) I've been thinking of going back for a while and now sounds like a good time. If I get accepted then I plan on attending part time and seeing how that goes. I figure that it's going to take me a while to finish if I can manage to keep going in consecutive semesters. If that is the case then maybe I will be ready for a job by the time the kids are in school full time. I will stay at home as long as they are not in school and then I hope to go part time or contract. I still want to be a stay-at-home-mom as much as possible while we have them.

5 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Wow, congrats. What are you going to study?

Opp Family said...

That is awesome! I think it would be so much harder to go back after kids, but I think you'll get more out of it. Good luck to you!

Candice said...

Good for you!!!!!!!!! Its going to be hard, but what a great goal to have. :)

wendi and marilee said...

Yea! It can be difficult with little ones, I had several times where I had to do homework till 1 or 2 at night, but it is all worth it!

Heather Alvarez said...

Good for you!