Thursday, June 26, 2008

You want what???

Last week Owen found a pack of breath savers and asked for a mint. I told him no. He demands, I want a mint. I said no, it upsets your tummy.... I want mint! .... No! ..... I want diarrhea! Pleeeeease!! ..... :) What? You want diarrhea? ....... Yes please.

So let me explain. Heidi and I have told both Owen and Mya not to drink bath water, eat to many mints... Anything we don't want them to put in there mouths we tell them it will give them diarrhea, I had told that to Owen about the mints (and it happens to be true) I guess he remembered and thought it was worth the risk. It was one of those parenting moments where I was tempted to give in and let him learn a lesson but I think in this case the suffering would mostly be on me. So no mint for Owey and a funny story for you.



The Diaper Destroyer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids are crazy for mints!! The stronger, the better. I personally can't stand 'em, but they like them a lot! Never had any diarreah... thank goodness!