Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back Online!!!

After a few days of not having the internet I am thrilled to be blogging and looking for your updates. :) Since the last post we have spent our time like most days, playing inside, playing outside, playing with our friends. Saturday was an especially fun day for our family. We went to Hobby Town for a promotion of the new movie Fly Me To The Moon. We made our own real rocket and went an saw the movie at the theater around the corner from there. The rocket is cool, we plan on letting it fly on Saturday, I think. The movie was okay. What was very cool about it is that it is in 3D, you have to wear the glasses and all but it was really neat. I did stay motion sick most of the time, even so, it was still neat.

Sunday I taught Relief Society for the first time as a official teacher.
I think it went well, there was lots of participation.

Today we went to Chucky Cheese with our neighbors. It's so much fun doing stuff with them. Owen really enjoys having friends his age, they all play well together and alone so it works out great.

Here are some pics...

Owen trying out his new shark pool.

Playing outside.

Charly playing outside. This was the best picture I had of her from that day. Her expressions quickly changed from content to really ticked off. Oh well.

Owen working on his special project for his Daddy.

Excellent sign of a good day. Food on the face, a favorite
pair of glasses upsidedown and a nap in the back seat.

Owen's picture taking skills. We have about 100 pictures
of the celing, floor, our feet and arms.

We made it in to a shot!

Owen's new favorite movie. See the joy on his face? :)
We have watched this movie every day and sometimes twice a day.

Cheese!

Watch out! Ava's on the loose!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...she drives like her mother:)

Anonymous said...

Whose happier...Chucky or Owen? Too cute!!