Friday, January 16, 2009

December 28th Christmas x 2

After going through all my pictures for my blog I realized that again I have managed to take most if not all of the pictures, leaving me out of all the family and holiday pictures. This will be a New Year's Resolution for me, I will hand the camera over so I can be in the recorded family memories.

Okay so we arrived safely from MS and tried to rest before our big day the next day. :) Owen was loving all the present opening. And Charly could care less, she was just happy to be in her own bed. I was happy to be home too. It's nice to go away, but I love my own bed.

Super Owen! To the rescue!
He loves to tie blankets around his neck to be a "Super He-o" even though he has two real capes.

Yea! More presents!

Some flare for Garett's desk.

Charly eating more presents.

Bob the Builder from Grandpa Charlie! Thank you!


Later Christi and Skot came over. They came in from Chicago for the holidays. We love it when they visit. They are lots of fun! Owen talks about Christi every time we get dressed for church (because she had bought his church jacket that he loves) so when she came over he was asking if we were going to go to church. :)

Our little Goo Goo Baby. She was having so much fun, new people and new things to chew on.
That is a 12-18 month shirt. It was a touch tight but I wanted her to wear it since it was the closest thing we had that resembled a candy cane.

If you can't tell from the pictures, she is the sweetest little girl.

One of Owen's favorite toys. Clean up on isle 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.....and I missed it all! :(