This is one of my most favorite parts of the year. It is consignment sale season!! I'm so excited! This morning was the All 4 Kids sign up for volunteers and sellers and I got in! Getting in to volunteer and sell isn't the biggest challenge, it's getting the shifts you want. I have tried for about 4 seasons now to get the bag stuffing position (it's nearly effortless) and I got it this year! Plus another working shift so now I get to shop extra early. :) I am so happy. :)
If you have no idea what I am talking about... Where have you been? Welcome to my world of obsession! Check out the Bargain Watcher on my side bar and also All4Kids.com (it's the best of them all).
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sweet! I wish I was there, b/c I would be right next to you!
Post a Comment