Every Spring we try to get the kids together for a group picture. This year we were lucky to have Heidi and her family visit from Idaho so we could keep the tradition.
2007Marilee is the new addition.
By far the most difficult of all the years. As soon as we got to the mall the kids were crying, running spontaneous fevers and not wanting to leave mommy. Picture People rescheduled us for an hour later so we could calm down the kids. Lesson learned, we need more time and outside if possible.





3 comments:
I love this post! I want to make a scrapbook of cousin pictures! It will be cool to see how they all grow and how our family gets bigger and bigger...Kiki needs some kids in these pictures sometime too! :)
Ok so I'm finally going to leave you a comment instead of just being a stalker. I love the picture with the sunglasses, was that Heidi's idea? But I also love the one on the rock, Clarissa is awesome!!! I see you Heidi, in the 2007 picture ;0) Also I'm glad that you decided to try the 3-ring binder coupon book and that you like it. I love mine!!!
Absolutely love the pictures!!!! We got ours in the mail and mom about bust with glee over how adorable they were. Love ya'll, Hugs and kisses to the kids!!! Nicole
Post a Comment