Saturday, January 24, 2009

Charly Girl is 10 months!!

It is amazing to me how quickly Charly is growing up. Today she turned 10 months! She is still sweet and cuddly - thank goodness! Some of her favorite things to do are chewing on things, standing up on her own, cruising, squealing :( , saying Mama, Dada, Baba, and Ohhh and Goooo. She has learned to slide off the couch and bed. Charly is learning to climb and walk. She is protesting baby food and only wants what is on my plate or crackers and the bottle. If I give her the same food I'm having but not off my plate, that's a no go. She has learned that screeching usually gets Owen in timeout, so we have to really watch carefully so we don't punish the innocent. Charly now has 5 teeth and 3 stubborn ones that refuse to come through. She sleeps through the night on and off, lately I could use a few more restful nights.

Our Goo Goo Bear

So long!

2 comments:

Candice said...

She is so big!!!!!!

Wendy said...

What a sweet little girl. She is precious!