Monday, January 07, 2008

Bounce House Fun

Today we had fun with Heidi and the Girls. They spent the night last night so I could go to an early morning appointment ALONE. That's right, I had 2 hours to myself! Thank you Heidi. So afterwards we headed over to the Bounce House and had a blast climbing, jumping, sliding and all that good stuff. I did way too much and wore myself out, then again so did everyone else.

Here's Taylor after going down the slide head first on her back!

It's Mya with Aunty April

Heidi having fun!

Owen being incredibly brave and sliding down unassisted down a steep slide.

Woo Hoo!

Poor Owen, ready to call it a night.

Taylor was a great help with Owen and Mya, she lifted them and encouraged them to try new things. They all had a lot of fun and even made new friends.

No comments: