
So as you may know I love to shop for a bargain and with coupons as often as possible. Last night I got a really great deal that I'd love to share in case any of my local friends need it. We went to Target to look for a stroller I saw another woman with at BBRUS, she said she loved hers and it looked great. It is an Eddie Bauer Transit Tandem Stroller. (It seats two children) It is in one of the more difficult colors to find, which is only important because they are discontinuing the fabric not the stroller. I found it at Target on clearance for $64, usually priced at $129! The same stroller in the new colors are retailing at $168!!! There are some other colors that have not been discontinued yet that you can find in the $129 range. To add to my delight, it is light weight, umbrella style and still has cup holders. :) It folds down smaller than the beautiful beast I've been lugging around for the past 2 years! Not bad. Call or email me for more exact information if you want to try to track one down.
No comments:
Post a Comment