Sunday, January 13, 2008

Get a Free iPhone Experiment

I think this is the first time I have ever wrote on our family blog, but I have information I think all of you can benefit from. I have received dozens, if not hundreds of emails claiming to give away a free prize and all you have to do is sign up with a sponsor in Level A, 2 sponsors in Level B, give your first born to fulfill Level C, etc... and then you will receive the "Free Prize". I admit, I've tried one or two of those types of offers before, and while I enjoyed the Online Blockbuster or Video Professor CDs, I got no free prize.
I am 95% sure I have accidentally stumbled across the real deal and I would love everyone's help in proving that hypotheses. I am opting for the iPhone. In order for me to fulfill the requirements, I need to sign up for 1 offer and refer 8 people to this deal to receive their own iPhone. Do not feel obligated to help if this is not for you, but you can at least follow my progress through the banner I have embedded at the top of our blog. I did that so you all can track my progress in receiving a free iPhone.
I wouldn't do this myself if I thought it was a fraud. I did my research and discovered the company behind these promotions. Company name is Transcendent Innovations and their official company website is www.trainn.org. Check the site out, do whatever research you need to. I found most of what I needed to know by searching the website name "yourfreeiphone".
If you would like to take part in my experiment, it is easy to do.
  1. Click on my referral link to sign up for your iPhone offer so that I can be credited for your sign up to fulfill my 8 referral requirement. Just click on the banner I put at the top or click Here to register.
  2. Sign up for 1 offer. They have BlockbusterOnline, Netflix, QuickBooks and others I would not try which some of you may find very useful. I signed up for Stamps.com which starts you with a 4 week free trial and requires you to keep your account open for a minimum of 21 days to receive credit for the offer. When I cancel in 21 days I will be charged nothing. But even if I am, it's a $15/month charge. I hear QuickBooks is even simplier to sign up for, but whatever you do make sure to read the details and know exactly what you are signing up for.
  3. Refer 8 of your friends to the referral link you will receive. When this works for me and I receive my iPhone, it should be real easy to contact the bloggers you know and show them proof this is for real.
  4. Check YourFreeiPhone.com account often to track your own status. When you get the number of referrals you need, the company verifies your fulfilled requirements. Once approved, you will get your iPhone in 2 weeks or less.
You will see when you go to the website that you don't have to get the iPhone, they have other options which even include sending the cash value of the product to your PayPal account. Just make sure I am getting credited for whatever option you choose.

Oh yeah! My wife just came in and told me to make sure I also give a family update so here it goes. We are all alive, I work...she works harder(with Owen)...I like my work...I don't know if she does...and we're all doing great. About as All-American as it gets. Then again, what is considered All-American? Good night everybody!

No comments: