Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Quick Update
Not all that much has changed around here. I'm still on bed rest, still trying to feel useful and watching way too much tv. Owen is in a new schedule with Heidi watching him everyday. He looks forward to getting ready and going out. Garett is doing a great job at taking care of everything. It is amazing how we can learn about strengths that we never knew we have to rise to a new level. Despite my daily grumblings, we are blessed and continue to be a happy family, we just operate a little differently than before. I truly do not know what we would do without all the help we are receiving from family and friends. Thank you all for keeping our lives running and our bellies full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm thinking of you guys and I know everything is turn out fine...Enjoy your time off and relax! You'll have plenty to do after the baby comes!!
-- Summer
Post a Comment