Thursday, January 31, 2008

To All The "Girlfriends"

From one Girlfriend to another, I would like some opinions and advice. I'm eight months pregnant and am losing weight. The OB said it's probably fluid, and the ultrasound proves the baby has plenty and is growing just fine with little fat deposits all over, placenta looked good too. So far I had gained 12 pounds and I have now lost 6 over the past two weeks. So yes, at 8 months I have only gained 6 pounds. I was concerned, but medically there is no obvious reason to worry and my instincts tell me not to worry, but my brain doesn't like the math. I want to know what you think, should I count this as a blessing? Tell me what you know from your / your sister's / your mom's /or your girlfriends experiences. Please no "I once heard of" stories they are just out there to freak people out and are usually not true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gained a total of 14 pounds with Jaeleigh and 17 with Keaton. I just wasn't very hungry because I was so sick all the time, but the doctors all said the baby was fine...I wouldn't worry!

-- Summer