We have completed 2 walls and have just a touch more to finish and touch ups. Candice was so wonderful to assume that we can paint within the lines, we did on three of the ovals and realized there had to be a better way. We drew the template on the wall, taped over them and then used a razor to cut out the inside following the lines on the wall to get the smooth edge. It's time consuming and difficult at first, then you get in the groove and it gets easier and more efficient.
Garett serving as a useful human measuring stick, he is 6'2" so maybe this helps give some idea of how high the border is and how big it is. Maybe.Next we have to finish touch ups and move the furniture back in. I'm going to start working on bedding for the baby. Owen's is coming straight from Ikea, Baby girls is going to be a matching set from Ikea but I'm going to cut it up and make something to fit her size better. I'll post more pictures in a few weeks when I have a chance to decorate some.




2 comments:
Ya'll are smart!!!!!
way cute!!
Post a Comment