Monday, February 25, 2008

35 Week Update

Today I went to my 35 week check up. All is well with the baby and myself. She is measuring a touch big but that's no big deal. Originally I was to stop taking the medicine next week, but I stopped today and I had high hopes of going in to active labor, go figure nothing happened. Heidi and the kids and I went shopping for clothing for Easter pictures and good deals in general. I was hoping all the moving around would encourage labor, I just wore myself out for no good reason. On the bright side, I was out of the house and we found coordinating outfits for all the kids to wear! They are going to look so cute. I hope this years pictures will go easier than last year. It was a disaster. Taylor had a fever, Mya was freaking out, Marilee was crying and Owen was having fun posing like he was the only one there. The Picture People asked us to leave to calm the kids down and come back later to try again. In the end they were only able to get two mediocre pictures. Here they are...


1 comment:

Bryn said...

Those pictures are adorable!!!!!!!!
love it!