Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fun With My Sisters

Thank goodness for sisters! :) My boredom came to a screeching halt this weekend when Wendi came to visit with Marilee. It was fun for us to be together to chat, tease and cook. Heidi was the victorious winner of Dominos, we still don't know how she did it, 13 rounds and she didn't break 100. Wendi got a foot of hair chopped off! And me, I relaxed while I was entertained and fed delicious food. Those would be perks of bed rest.

Me, Heidi and Wendi

All of us cramming in for a picture with the kids.

Here is the proof.

If only you could have heard Heidi's sinister laugh.

Something we have all wanted to do for a long time. :)

Wendi coming to grips with reality.

Ta-Dah!

The kids were here too during the weekend. They also had a ton of fun playing. It's fun to see how they play together, Owen being the only boy is not always sure what to do with the girls, and he is usually the roughest of the bunch.

The biggest telephones I have ever seen.

Marilee's automotive repair services, chocolate chip cookie payments only.

See, girls can play with cars too.

Owen flying through the air - not all that unusual, but a lot of fun.

I'm impressed that there were enough wheels for everyone.

So tiny, so cute. Marilee looks just like Wendi did as a toddler.

No comments: