Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Latest

The past 2 weeks have been filled with adjusting. Heidi, Taylor and Mya have moved in to help since we need it and that's what families do. The kids are getting a long great and the adults are all adjusting to the new sound levels. :) It's fun having girls in the house, it's a whole new world. I've already been reminded of my inabilities when it comes to doing hair and making a whole out fit match better than "good enough". With Owen, the boy has no hair, it's either sticking up or flat to his head and his clothes take very little effort to match so it's been easy. And Heidi is learning the rough and toughness of little boys. Mya and Owen are both covered in bruises from all their collisions and rough play. Taylor certainly is a big help and she is getting used to her new school and new friends.

We have all enjoyed the art work produced by hours of coloring of all three kids and also the creative mind of Taylor who is always looking for a reason to celebrate and decorate the house in streamers. It's the kind of fun I remember having when I was a little girl.

Owen has dropped watching Cars for Blues Clues. Mind you we don't have cable so we have watched the same DVD variety about 5 times a day. I love Blues Clues but I'm done, we need some new DVD's.

My last check up was on Tuesday, I'm well, the baby is well. She is measuring right on schedule so she should be about 4lbs by now. I will stay on the meds and bed rest until March 5th then, even though it is a month early we will see what happens. The doctors said some women go right into labor others get a few days and some continue to carry full term, so there is no real good guess as to when she will come. Hopefully I will stay pregnant until March 5th. Every day counts!

Being goofy in the hall.

You guys are silly.


Taylor lost another tooth! It belongs to the gap in the right.

Tooth number 8 lost via apple bite.

The tooth fairy forked over a whole dollar for this one!

Ya, that's right, "oops", that's not where Elmo undies belong. :)

No comments: