I went to the doctor today and the baby is doing well. She is in position, but face up. I'll be 32 weeks on Wednesday so we still have a ways to go. I have dilated to 2.5cm and am 60% effaced. The doctor said that it wouldn't take much for her to come early so to stay laying down so gravity won't "help" us along. I'll do my best.
I've gotten to be a pro at delegating and allowing others to take care of things for me. It can still be strange for me, but I'm so blessed to have so many people willing to take care of me and my family. There isn't anything that we have lacked. Even when I need something and I don't know who or how to ask, someone will call and offer just what we need. It's one of those wonderful times in life that it's crystal clear that Heavenly Father is watching over us and blessing us as quickly as we have a need.
Another blessing is that Heidi, Taylor and Mya will be moving in this week. We really need Heidi's help so she has agreed to stay with us over the next several months. At least until Taylor finishes the school year. I hope they like it here and that Taylor will like her new school. I'm sure Owen and Mya will be fine, more play time. :) I have a feeling that we will all be sick of Blues Clues in no time. I think it is time to invest in some new DVD's.
I hope all is well with you and your families. Please keep your Blogs updated, it's one of the few things I look forward to every day. :)
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girly! I'm sorry you can't be up and about I know that is a VERY foreign thing for you! Well I tagged you but you have to go to my blog for instructions.
Love ya!
Post a Comment