Last Night I was so proud of myself for remembering to have Family Home Evening on Monday night, so much so that I bragged to my husband who lovingly let me down with the fact that it was Tuesday. :) I swear, I don't know how my brain has gotten so mushy. This would be only one of many things I cannot keep straight, I'll spare you the list.
Regardless of it being Tuesday night, we had and enjoyed Family Home Evening. The lesson was on being a child of God. The kids enjoy the opening songs and following playtime more than any part of the lesson. I guess that is the challenge of teaching 2 year olds. At least Taylor manages to listen. I think it's about time to have a lesson on how to treat babies.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment