Thursday, February 07, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Hurray! I've been tagged by Heather, it's fun to see what everyone wrote, so I'll share. Make sure to read on so you can see who's been tagged... here's how this one works...

A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the question about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

What I was doing 10 years ago...

Ten years ago I was living a very fun, single, nearly care free life. I was attending Palomar Jr. college in San Marcos and attending institute and the singles ward. I had some fun room mates and was an expert at introducing my dates to them, who they in turn married. Strangely it happened nearly a dozen times, I was going through room mates like water. I loved going to the beach any time of the day or night and I'm sure I attended chruch dances on a weekly basis.


5 things on my "to-do" list today...

1. Update my blog and read everyone else's. It's a fun past time, I love to see what everyone is up to.

2. Read Harry Potter while I rest lying down most of the day.

3. Make a to-do list so I can take my mind off the fact that I cannot leave the house or even sit up for very long. I know I'm being whinny, blah, blah, blah....

4. I think I will sew a baby blanket for one of my expecting friends.

5. Meal plan for next week so I can "coupon" and search all the ads for the best deals. Heidi gets the fun of doing the shopping. But I still get to see the amount on the bottom of the receipt that shows me how much I saved!!!


3 of my bad habits


1. Complaining, I've gotten really bad over the last two weeks.

2. I hate cleaning the bathroom and so I'm guilty of delaying the cleaning longer than I should,and, yes, that means I have more work to do the longer I delay.

3. I have great intentions of calling friends, but all to often I just think about them.


Places I've lived...


Georgia - Snellville, Lawrenceville, Grayson, Stone Mountain, Lilburn, Duluth, Marietta and Canton
California - Escondido, San Diego
Spain - Madrid, Barcelona, Murcia (my favorite)


Things most people don't know about me...

While my talent is limited, I love to sew. When I lived with the Shumway's I watched Cathy Shumwway (the mom) plow through one sewing project after another, she's amazing I loved the care that she put in to her work and it made me want to try, so I did and I love it! Also, I have my heart set on a sewing machine that I don't know that we will ever be able to afford, even on sale.
I love tomatoes. I eat them nearly everyday.
I prefer my hair short even though it takes much more effort to fix it in the morning.
I enjoy the sensation of swinging, I would really love a swing for our yard.
I wish I knew how to pack lightly for traveling, but I'm such a "just in case" type of a person I really struggle with that.
My most fun obsession is making lists. I make lists of list to make. I like to rewrite my lists and am thrilled to mark things off. Most recently I have been making lists on index cards.

That's enough of me... I hope you learned something new. Now I'll tag. Heidi G. - to see if you still read my blog, hopefully you will finally update yours. Gina A. because I find your life very interesting. Natalie G. because you really are as much fun as you sound. Rachael because I never get to see you any more and I love to hear all about you. And Candice because you have grown up and changed so much in the past 10 years that there has got to be so much I don't know about you.

1 comment:

Opp Family said...

Yea! I love that you found my blog! Your family is ADORABLE!!! My sister Kayleen is on your side of town, she lives in Woodstock. I really miss seeing your family - how's Christi doing?