Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally Got Around To Reading

With bed rest and the Hollywood writers strike it seemed to be time to pick up a good book. I admit that I really don't enjoy the thought of reading all that much, but when I do I enjoy it. What's behind this aversion? I don't know - just something wrong in my brain I guess.

So to keep me from boredom my friend Sarah brought over all 7 of the Harry Potter books and I loved them!!!! I had already read the first 4 years ago but loved them all over again, then the last were awesome! I highly recommend them to all. Then I got the Twilight series from her, there are only three right now, the fourth due in August '08. It took me till half the first book to get into it, but then I obsessively read the other two while the real world continued to move past me for a few days. :) I heard that there is a movie being made right now for the first of the series, I hope they don't make it dirty or overly scary just for a rating.

Any suggestions for what to read next?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE the Harry Potter books. I am about to reread them myself!!

Bryn said...

I am so glad you enjoyed them! They have so much info that the movies can't portray. Movie 7 is being done into 2 to get everything in. I can't wait. I LOVE TWILIGHT!! I am totally Team Edward, what about you?
Check out her website to see pics of the people cast as characters:
stepheniemeyer.com

Opp Family said...

I LOVE the Twilight series, I too am anxiously awaiting the next installment!

Anonymous said...

Okay I feel stupid... what is the twilight series??? LOL It has got to be good so let me know.