I'm totally bummed to report that I'm still pregnant. I went for my 38 week check up on Monday, they say I'm 4cm dilated and ready to deliver just as soon as I get some regular contractions started. I've had lost of false starts over the past week, which helps in that I'm continuing to progress and will have less work to do later, but come on already! My mom is in town, both of my other sisters, Christi and Wendi, are coming in town this weekend and I would really like to be home with a baby for the visit. Wish me luck. Heidi said that Friday is a full moon and she is betting that I won't go past Friday. The doctors didn't think I would make it past Tuesday. Any one want to take bets? :) I'm betting I have a very stubborn child on the way. :)
Good luck to all my friends who are due in the next couple of weeks, there are a lot of us, I hope you have a wonderful delivery and healthy babies!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gosh you are so close! Good luck and I definitely think you'll have her by Friday.
By the way, have you guys decided on a name yet? And are you sharing? Or do we have to wait until she's actually here?
I can't believe she hasn't made her debut yet! I know you are ready, I'll be praying for your sake that it will be soon!
Post a Comment