Monday, March 10, 2008

Well Here We Are

I know it's time for an update. I wish there was more to report, however, I'm still pregnant. I've had a few good starts, but they all vanished after an hour or so. I have finally finished the Harry Potter books. I really enjoyed them. I'm going to start reading another called Twilight. Most of my friends have liked them. Later this week my mom is coming in town and staying for 2 weeks. It will be nice to have her here for Easter. Now I really have to have this baby soon. She doesn't seem at all interested in working on my time table. My next appointment is on Tuesday, I plan on begging for some assistance. :) Most importantly for the next few days is for our family to get over head colds.


Just some fun we've had over the past week....

This is what happens when you live with a hair stylist. :)

She's Electric!

Tay being goofy. She really knows how to have fun!

One of those accidental great shots. He's so cute.

Carpooling taken to a new extreme.

1 comment:

Bryn said...

I thought for sure you would have had her by now! I am surprised, typical girl....working on her own timeline creating drama anytime given the chance... but you knew that already!I am so excited for you! any names?