Monday, August 25, 2008

5 Months Today!

She's sweet, she's sassy and she's covered in pink! It's Charly! I can hardly believe she is 5 months already. As time is flying by I'm realizing I need to take a lot more pictures of her to show how she is growing. "They" say it's what happens to the second one, so far it's true, but I'm trying to document as much as I can remember. The blog helps. Since she had a late check up you already know her hefty stats. But there are a few new milestones, she can now fit in to some of her 9 month clothing, she can now get both big toes in her mouth at the same time, and her hair has reached the pony tail / pig tail length!

Charly's first time swinging outside. She loved it!
She seemed very content with the swaying while she chewed on the harness strap.

Maybe there is not much of an expression on her face, but honestly I added this picture to show off my hair styling skills. I'm still learning, but it's worth it since it's so cute all done up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April, My NIECE is HUGE!!! what are you feeding her!!?? She is a bundle of love though! I want to hold her a squeeze her again. I miss her and Owey so much!