Twice a year is the consignment sales!!! I went this evening to the All 4 Kids consignment sale. I got some amazing deals. :) Including Owens entire winter wardrobe. :) I love getting the best deals!
Ok, so pictures were requested so....

For some reason I could not get this picture to go horizontal. Weird. But here are some of the clothes I bought Charly. The pictures do not do them justice.

This is my favorite shirt for Charly.

I only spent $56 for 7 pairs of pants, 11 tops, 2 pj's 1 jacket,
1 dress and 1 one piece outfit. Most of them are Gap,
Gymboree and Children's Place brands.

Toys for the kiddos. The Leap pad is brand new. $32 spend including books.

Some outfits for Owen. There were not a lot of jeans to chose from, but I like what I found. As he gets bigger his clothing is getting more expensive, even at the sale. I'm glad there is a place where I can buy his clothes from $1-5 a piece.

Owen is really excited for all the shirts with diggers on them.

As long as it fists, Owen will be Clifford for Halloween. And this is his new church clothes for when it gets cool out side. I got him some church shoes too.
I am looking for a Mr. Incredible costume size 4-6 if anyone has one please let me know.
2 comments:
That's awesome! I love finding deals!!!!! They are so cute!!!!
I can't wait to see him in Clifford!!!
I love consignment sales! The good ones here don't start until next week :(
Post a Comment