Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Weekend

Not that much going on here, we ran some errands Saturday and had a sick day on Sunday. The kids were all stuffy and gunky then Owen threw up this morning. Honestly, I think it was because there was something on his tongue, but I wasn't 100% sure so we made like hermits and stayed in all day.

Saturday we went to the bike shop and bought me a bike. We have been talking about it for years, I guess the good weather inspired us to follow through. :) I've already ridden a few times, I love feeling the wind in my face.

On a side note, there were little children bikes at the store, the two wheelers with training wheels. I'm so proud, our little Owen rise them all over the store. I really thought that those were to "big boy" for my two year old but surprise surprise he did it and loved it. He keeps asking "Owen bike too?". Maybe for Christmas.

Owen and Daddy were sharing apples in the fort in Owen's room.

Charly, is always content to watch what her big brother is up to.
I let her suck on an apple slice. she loved it!

No comments: