Of course, with all projects done by a 2-year-old, something goes missing. This time it was an axle and the plate that holds it in place, so I came up with the next best thing. Toothpicks.
Monday, August 25, 2008
What else we've been up to...
This project was fun and Owen loved painting this car for his Daddy's desk at work. He painted it in phases. First the blue, then yellow, then red and last, glitter glue.

Of course, with all projects done by a 2-year-old, something goes missing. This time it was an axle and the plate that holds it in place, so I came up with the next best thing. Toothpicks.
Of course, with all projects done by a 2-year-old, something goes missing. This time it was an axle and the plate that holds it in place, so I came up with the next best thing. Toothpicks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment