Today we had a great day. We went to a new play group with our neighbors and then to lunch. Owen had a great appetite.
I finished the Breaking Dawn book. Loved it!!!! I can't say anything about it though because so many have not finished it yet. I don't want to spoil the fun.
2 icky things happened today that were really really icky..
First, Owen had the grossest diaper ever. So gross I had to undress him outside and hose him off. Nasty.
Second, I killed a HUGE spider in my house. It had just crept into the house and was hiding next to the door frame. The only problem was he was HUGE and brown hiding on white trim. I took a good swing with my flip flop and launched him on to the back patio where I chased him and finished the job. Hurray Super Mom! I tried looking for a picture of the wolf spider (that is what it was) for dramatic effect but I was getting that crawly feeling so I skipped the picture. I hate spiders!!! I admit I did the whole thing while squealing in a high pitched sound, not so super-mommyish. It alarmed Owen, he came running, "you ok? you ok?" :) I'm so spraying bug kill tomorrow.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment