Actually she is 4 1/2 months, still, the time has flown by. Charly is in perfect health and is growing big so quickly. She is now 26.25 inches long and about 18 lbs. She is happy despite the teeth that refuse to break through. She loves to watch Owen play and wants his toys even though she doesn't know what to do with them when she gets them. She loves to giggle and smile, to snuggle and cuddle. Charly is the sweetest.
Saturday, August 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! I love pictures of my cutie niece! She is such a sweetie face.
wow! she is growing fast! i think in another 2-3 months she'll pass up marilee!
I love you Charly! You look so cute.
Your 4 month old weighs more than my 12 month old!!! Seriously - how can I get some of those lbs for my little girl?
Post a Comment