Thursday, January 24, 2008
Home At Last
Ok here is a quick update for anyone who doesn't know. Tuesday night I went into labor (30 weeks along) went to the hospital and I was already 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. :( So they have been able to slow down my labor with Magnesium and Terbutaline. Not fun meds. So I was able to come home today because my contractions are so far apart and weak that they are not doing anything to progress labor. I am, however, now on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy. I'm so bummed out about not being able to be up and about but it's for the baby. Garett, Heidi, my neighbors and the Relief Society have all jumped into action and are taking care of everything. Thank you everyone. It's hard to go from the caregiver to the "patient". I really do appreciate all everyone is doing to help out me and my family. I will keep you updated if there are any updates to be made. Hopefully I will be able to stay pregnant for several more weeks and deliver as close to the due date as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad that they were able slow down your labor. I bet it is so hard for you to be on bed rest when you have a little boy. I will be praying for you.
As for you comment about the cake decorating...they do give you tips on how to make the cake so that it is flat and ready for decorate. I call tell you some if you want :)
Are you having adds to get money or a free phone. I was wondering if that really worked. Keep me posted because I am all about finding ways to make money. School isn't cheep.
I am so sorry to hear you are on bedrest. I wish I could help! The baby room looks adorable! love it!
Oh my gosh, that's terrible! WEll I can't even begin to imagine you on bed rest! Good luck with that! We love you!
Post a Comment