Today was such a lovely day. It was not too cold and we were up and out the door at a decent
time. (Always a tough feat with a two year old) We did some window shopping and headed home for nap time. Garett worked on the cars for a bit then we were out again. I got some wonderful deals at Wallyworld. A kids shirt for 1.50, slippers for Owen 3.00 and slippers for me 5.00. Garett's quick driving reflexes and keen eye for good food led us to the only Little Caesars I've seen in a long time. So we indulged in a yummy pizza, some crazy bread and sauce for dinner. We ate the crazy bread in the car. Owen was was going "mmmm" "mmmm" from the back seat most of the way home. I agree with Owen "mmm" "mmm".
Here are some pictures from today. I thought it was time to post a picture of pregnant me.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Such cute pictures! You look so happy. Congrats about your baby girl!!!! YAY!!!!
Post a Comment