Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting a little baby action!

Today was my 37 weeks check up. I can hardly believe after all this that I've made it full term. I've progressed to 3 cm and 75% effaced and I've continued to have lots of crampy sensations since the check up. No real contractions but if I'm lucky, they are on the way. The baby is in position and low and I'm tired and swelling. :) My fingers and toes look like little sausage - yes disgusting, not to forget my swollen face - most noticeable are my lips that have no wrinkles because I'm so swollen. This is another icky part of pregnancy that I'm looking forward to ending.

Garett and I are both getting really excited to see her. We wonder who she will look like most, will she have dark hair? Blue eyes? Who knows. Owen started out looking a lot like Garett and now, he has my face, my mom's eyes but the rest of him is Garett.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on a quick labor!!!!! And happy belated birthday. Somehow the day come and went before I knew it. I hope you had a very happy day!!!

Love,
Linda and Nicole

Heather Alvarez said...

Can't wait for you to have her! She's going to look like you... That's what I think anyway. Good Luck!

Jennie said...

So exciting! We can't wait to hear when she comes!

Rebecca said...

any baby yet?