Monday, September 01, 2008

So Big!

Charly is growing so fast. Today was her last time wearing her plaid outfit. And she is doing a great job at sitting up so I decided to take some pictures. It seems like such a simple task, but between the drool, Owen trying to steal out attention and the camera working in slow motion, it became a bit of a production. In the end I just hoped I took at least one decent shot.

Sitting up is her new favorite way to be.
I help her up and she can balance pretty well.
She still over corrects, which scares me since
I don't know how hard she will bonk her head if I don't catch her.


This one is a favorite of mine because this is the
look she has on her face every time she looks at her Daddy.



More drool and Owen is being so sweet just for a minute anyway.

Then bam! A knee to the pigtail. We did stop him, baby girl
remained unharmed during this photo shoot. Note... More drool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Owey that Aunt Heidi wants to talk to him on the phone. Charly, you are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again! :(

wendi and marilee said...

Oh my goodness! Both Owen and Charly look so much like their daddy! I can't believe how much Charly has grown!

Heather Alvarez said...

So freaking cute! I love the pigtails!