As of today she does not care for any stuffed animal, blanket or paci. I'm surprised by this since Owen was deeply attached to them all. Maybe it is her laid back nature that keeps her from wanting them. She like most little girls is totally in love with her Daddy. And she has him wrapped around her pinky, I need to be taking advice from her on how to accomplish that.
All in all life with Charly is a delight!
then leaps forward. She will have it down in no time.
Today at the MD she weighed in at 18 pounds (95th%), same as last time at 5 months. She is 29 inches long (97th%), so long! And her head I forgot but it is somewhere around 50th%. It's still flat in the back but it is rounding out.
1 comment:
She is bigger (and taller) than my almost 14 month old! How fun that she is starting to crawl - that always seems to make them so happy!
Post a Comment