Are you loved as much as I am? I know many mothers who are. My kids love me so much that they decided to wake up tag team style at 4 and 4:30am to let me know the extent of their love. One wanted to cuddle, eat and enjoy a belly rub (her not me), the next was for entertainment. We got to blow bubbles, play catch me if you can, run our hands through cold water and race up the stairs. Followed by a delicious chocolate-y drink. Now we are blogging together. I sure hope he gets as tired as I am and then I will get to nap too. Being loved is a wo42nderful3
~7.33322and2 2 444, stop 77i7t 5 7s7top7~ cut it out! Like I was saying I'm very loved, I hope you are too. gxxxxxxnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
/fffffffffffffffffffcfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffnnnnn
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the bling bling on your new layout!! I was up again with Drew at 1 o'clock. I hope we get over this coughing soon. Well I hope you get nap today.
It felt a little like I was typing this blog......dejavoo...typing with 4 hands!!
Post a Comment