Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Normal Everyday Stuff

The past few days have been filled with painting projects, cleaning, coughing, stuffy noses and bug bites. So really nothing out of the typical day. Everyone in the house except me seems to have a cold or allergies. I'm not sure which, I only know that I have to wipe 2 of the 3 affected noses. Garett and Owen are on the up swing of it but Charly is still Miss Stuffy.
I've nearly finished painting the hall, just a little more... And I'm trying to be crafty/artsy and make some decorations for the kids room. It's a learning process. I got the idea off Martha Stewart, if you want to try go to Anna Maria Horner's website, she is the genius behind the project.




It's not exactly how I wanted it, but I think for a first attempt, it's fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will tell Tay she needs to write you this week. And I think this project of yours is a cute idea. I went to that website and she has a lot of pretty stuff...Good Luck on the rest of your house painting!