Tuesday, September 16, 2008

For Christian....


One of the first few times I met Christian (Heidi's hubby) he told a hilarious Chuck Norris joke that was so funny I think I cried. I found this on another blog and thought of you Christian....

-There is no "CTRL" button on Chuck Norris' computer because Chuck Norris is always in control.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

-When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

-Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

-Chuck Norris always knows the EXACT location of Carmen San Diego.

-It only takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 minutes.

-When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

-Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

-Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

-Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

2 comments:

Christian said...

hahahahaha you made my night April.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! I love this!