This evening when Garett got home we went out to Chick-fil-a for dinner and for their play ground. At the restaurant the few times he went down the slide he decided to go face first, smearing his face on the slide, his face must be so gross. I wish I had my camera. Owen decided he wasn't all that interested in playing so we went to Walmart for some groceries. Once we got there the sugar from the Sprite kicked in and Owen was in high gear running ever where. I didn't mind too much since I knew he needed the exercise. On the way home Owen kept asking me for my soda, so I was drinking it down so he wouldn't have much to drink, while I was doing this Garett was trying to distract him from asking me for the drink. Garett was very persistent but Owen got fed up and irritatedly said "I'm talking to mom." When we got home he said "I wanna go to bed" so it all ended well and my kid is talking more, so hurray for us.
yogurt? Or a better question, why did I buy blue yogurt?
After I'm done with all my updating I'm going to read some of Midnight Sun on Stephanie Meyer.com :) :)
1 comment:
I love the blue yogurt! Mya and Tay need a cool hide out too. And Mya says "Naughty Owey! We don't paint on the walls, OK!"
Post a Comment